Saturday, January 4, 2014

Amelia Song by Jubing Kristianto



Ilustrasi (news.viva.co.id)

About several mount ago I found a song from my friend’s laptop (mas Amos). The tittle of the song is Amelia, a guitar instrument by Jubing Kristianto. I’m interest with this song because his tittle song has similar name with me. Then I copied into my netbook and played this song. The song is so sad.

Someday, via twitter I mention Jubing Kristianto asked him about the meaning of that song. I asked him that I anxious about this song. There is no respon from him. And then, at another day I tweeting in my twitter with no mention. I said that I’m very anxious about this song, what is the meaning of this song? It’s similary so sad. Am I right? At that time Jubing Kristianto answered my question. He said that it’s about the girl, I can read the story in his official website. And then I searched his website.



And that right. The story is so sad. That song inspired by the story that written by Ranny Yaniar. The tittle of the story is a Bunch of Flowers on Cliff’s Edge. That story is so sad. At that story Yuli who’s Amelia’s friend needed help from Amelia. Yuli went to meet Amelia. She want to point out a bunch flowers on Cliff’s Edge.

Before that, Amelia never meet Yuli. That’s the first time she meet her. When she went to Amelia’s house and she asked her, she wanted to point out something on cliff’s edge. Since that time yuli and Amelia becames good friend. The second day they meet, Yuli brought Amelia to the place. At that place on cliff’s edge there is a bunch of flowers. Yuli want to take it.

Amelia said to no because the place is so dangereous but yuli not recougnice it. She falled in bottom. Amelia screaming and someone hear it. That man who was cutting bushes there brough yuli went home. At Amelia home. Her father was remember that Yuli is a girl that lost a week ago. Her parents were looking for her but not meet her. It’s mean Yuli’s soul went to Amelia to find her body. Althought like that, Amelia didn’t afraid. She always pray for Yuli.

Why I write this? Because not only the tittle of that song that similar my name. but the name Amelia’s friend is also same with the name of my good friend, Yuli. Yuli is my good friend since insenior high school. Read this story make me remind her joke at that time. She ever said like this to me, “If I dead will you cry? Why will you cry?” Ahh, I didn’t like her joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Menawi pamaos gadhah panyaruwe, uneg-uneg, utawi pitakonan ngenani seratan menika, kula sumanggakaken komen ing ngriki. Sumangga. Maturnuwun.